Quantitative Data Collection
Thinkfield maintains a state of the art 60 seat CATI & CAPI facility.
CATI Interviews are undertaken with respondents over the phone, using an online survey platform where the questionnaire is displayed on screen for the interviewer.
Data is entered directly to reduce errors and enable real-time analysis.
Face to Face
Also known as Intercept; these surveys are undertaken with respondents on location, for example a shopping centre or in store, resulting in:
- Highly qualified responses
- Quotas being met quickly
- No delay in reaching respondents
Door to Door
Door to door interviews are ideal when a specific area is being targeted or a census approach is necessary.
- Respondents are likely to be more hospitable
- Fewer terminations mid interview
- A specific suburb or location can be used to ensure sampling is restricted to a particular area.
Online surveys are very popular in our modern tech driven world. There are many benefits to using online survey tools, such as:
- Low entry and operating costs
- Automation and real-time access
- Rapid Deployment
- Convenience for respondents
- Design flexibility
Mystery shopping is a great way for organisations to check operational procedures and are often used to verify customer service benchmarks within an organisation.
- Ideal for situations where customer satisfaction correlated to procedures
- Tried and tested research solution
Brand tracking studies can provide insights into the effectiveness of marketing programs and monitor the health of a brands, Thinkfield can create programs designed to monitor:
- Purchase intent
Mining the knowledge banks of an organisation's executive team can provide critical insight for an organisation, that otherwise may remain hidden. Thinkfield has extensive experience providing:
- Trained and experienced analysts
- Focused dialog between executive and interviewer
- A process designed to fit corporate culture
- Preservation of core Intellectual Property
Output from Data Collection
SPSS, Q, Excel, PowerPoint
Thinkfield can align it's project workflows to integrate with client systems, outputting data in all major formats.
Perth office: +61 (8) 9316 3366